Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Knock Out - Knock Off's ... on a budget

If you have been around Blog-Land recently, you've probably seen the Williams Sonoma glass hurricane knock-off's being creating with inexpensive Dollar Tree deals. (Seriously friends, the one I loved at Williams Sonoma was $118.... that's just for one... and the candle was NOT included). I love to browse around the Williams Sonoma shop in my area and daydream. "ooohhhh!!! ... ahhhhh!!!" So many pretty things for your home, just a bit pricey. So you can imagine how funny this Brown Eyed Girl looked SKIPPING all the way to the checkout when I found the supplies at my local Dollar Tree to make these. Each piece was just .... need I say it?.... ONE DOLLAR!! yipppee!  I already had the glue, sand and shells.  I can just see these with acorns and leaves for the Fall, and red berries or maybe jingle bells during the holidays!   ahhhh..... looking at these makes me want to go back to the beach!!! Im thinking I will change out the small candle for one a little taller. What 'cha think?

$118 for the tall one - at Williams Sonoma
Beachy Hurricanes for just $3 each.
So pretty to enjoy on a Summer Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment